- Awards are RENEWABLE for the duration of an accredited degree program:
- Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater and continue in a program full time. If a student’s cumulative GPA is below a 2.0, they should still apply for renewal and communicate with their WSF mentor.
- Students who received a scholarship at a community college (the “C” average criteria) and have successfully completed two years of full-time enrollment may apply for renewal for two additional years of Bachelor degree support at any one of our participating 4-year colleges.
- Renewal application season has begun. Deadline is April 1st. Renewal is done online, via the Maine Community Foundation (MCF). https://www.mainecf.org/find-a-scholarship/scholarship-renewals. Scroll to bottom of page for Worthington link.
- MCF will contact each scholar with explicit directions for renewal which includes:
a. a letter outlining your previous year of study and current academic program
b. a current transcript
- All documents must be uploaded to MCF site no later than April 1, 2019. MaineCF will authorize continuation of the award based on each student meeting the criteria of the scholarship. FMI: Contact Liz Fickett, MCF Scholarship Funds Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MaineCF will share this information with WSF.