- Awards are RENEWABLE for the duration of a 1 – 4 year degree program.
- Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater and continue in a program full time. If a student’s cumulative GPA is below a 2.0, they should still apply for renewal and communicate with their WSF mentor.
- Students who received a scholarship at a community college (the “C” average criteria) and have successfully completed two years of full-time enrollment may apply for renewal for two additional years of Bachelor degree support at any one of our participating 4-year colleges.
- Students who graduate in 3 years from a Bachelors program may use their fourth year of scholarship eligibility towards one year of Masters Program study.
- To renew, you will complete an end of year survey sent to you via Worthington Connect, with your transcript attached.
- For renewal details or any issues you encounter while renewing please contact Student Account Manager Sebastian Yattaw at (207) 596-5800 x 103. email@example.com