Our expansion to provide scholarships to 17 additional high schools in 2020 means we are also adding staff! Please share this job description to whoever might be interested and appropriate.
We seek an Office and Student Accounts Manager.
The Manager is a full time, salaried professional who reports to the Executive Director for financial matters and to the Program Director for day-to-day operations.
1. Student scholarship awards
Oversight, analysis, reconciliation and administration of scholarship financials and student eligibility.
Development, implementation and coordination of computer software related to student financial accounts
Serve as primary contact between WSF and college business offices. Maintain student scholarship award records.
Maintain office equipment. Order supplies as needed
Oversee and administrate invoice payments and billings in conjunction with Bookkeeping Service.
Mail, telephones; Other duties as assigned
– Must be physically and mentally capable of performing multiple tasks.
– Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with internal and external contacts, both verbally and in writing
– Ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities
– Evidence of proficient use of technology including database programs and typical office software applications
– Appropriate background screening
– Sign and conform to a confidentiality agreement pertaining to all student records
Preferred: Prior office experience, particularly in higher education and/or in a student financial management capacity . Bonus if have personal and professional knowledge of the college experience and of millennials.
Negotiable based on experience and education .
Worthington Scholarship Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume and cover letter to Program Director Jay McIntire. Jay@worthingtonscholars.org by November 21.